Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Lil' Kim and Mary J. Vs. Nicki Minaj and Keyshia Cole




The beef between rap artists Lil' Kim and Nicki Minaji has been off the charts for sometime now. But, now it seems that Lil' Kim is coming for more than just Nicki Minaj, and this time she has brought some back up. On Nicki Minaj's latest Album, Pink Friday, she has a single with R&B recording artist Keyshia Cole called, “I Ain’t Thru” (A Possible Dissing Directed Towards Both Mary J and Kim) 
During her NYE performance, Lil' Kim expresses her feelings for Nicki Minaj by saying this: (language is graphic) 
"I think this other bitch got a song with Keyshia Cole, right? Coming at me and the mothafuckin’ other queen, Mary J. Blige. Me and my girl Mary J. Blige about to eat these bitches alive where they won’t even fucking exist no more and erase their fucking social security number! We gon’ remind them who the fuck we are! I’m not playing with this bitch for 2011. I’m saying, we can rock together but bitch you ain’t taking nothing from me!" 
– Lil’ Kim. 


Check out the videos for yourself below!
The Link to Lil' Kim's Comments are below 
Listen to Nicki and Keyshia's "I Ain't Thru" 


Lil Kim Comes at Nicki Minaj and Keyshia Cole


"I Aint Thru"


**I own no copy right: All Right Reserved**




No comments:

Post a Comment